The Tudors






    ASH WEDGES (similar style here)

    Ever since I saw this editorial in Teen Vogue magazine, I've wanted to try to recreate the look. And of course, own those Ash wedges; which I am quickly finding to be a permanent fixture to my summer wardrobe. Thanks to a lovely representative over at Sophistix who sent these shorts my way, among a few other fabulous pieces. The moment I saw them I was instantly reminded of the era of pantaloons and the type of dressing showcased on Showtime's television series hit, The Tudors. Jonathan Rhys Meyers would be proud. ;)


    Under the Canopy t-shirt. Sophistix shorts. Marc Jacobs cardigan. Forever 21 sunglasses. Ash Wedges (similar style here). Vintage studded bag.


    You're listening to: The Dandy Warhols - I Am a Scientist


Post Title

The Tudors


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/08/tudors.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts