Tango in Paris










    Houstina over at Cowgirl Heaven send over the loveliest ruffled vest. A nice way to shift, with ease, from summer into fall. It's as soft as it is stylish. Ever since I saw Shall We Dance (first the Japanese version, and then the US one) I fell in love with both the story; romantic and comical, and the music. Right now you're listening to the song Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere dance to in the American version. This post is also the debut of my Carrie Bradshaw heels. Can you believe that I bought these many moons ago and haven't, until recently, remembered to wear them? No, they aren't Dior, but yes, they are just as lovely to wear and look at. Oh and I was very excited today when I found out that I am on StyleSite here is the screen cap.


    You're listening to: Gotan Project - Santa Maria


    Cowgirl Heaven ruffled vest. Barneys New York Co Op striped top. American Apparel black body con skirt. Hypnotic heels. Aldo bag. Jee Vice sunglasses.


Post Title

Tango in Paris


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/08/tango-in-paris.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts