Yellow Brick Road






    After watching a creepy countdown on young girls being kidnapped and vanishing into thin air on E! last night, I came across this really great article. Safety Tips for Women (and men, too!) Be safe out there, folks! On a more cheerful note, who else has a celeb-crush on Freckles... aka.. Evangeline Lilly from Lost? She's peeking out of my bag from the cover of one of my favorite Elle magazine issues (May 2006). I need to buy Lost Season 4...... haven't seen it yet. I need to have it.


    Trash & Luxury t-shirt. Gap shorts. Vintage Vest and Beret. Forever 21 sunglasses. Ash wedges. Target bag.

    You're listening to: Pink Martini - Brazil

Post Title

Yellow Brick Road


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/08/yellow-brick-road.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts