Pineapple Wine







    Lately I've been obsessed with all things Island, Hawaiian and relaxing. Taking up golf lessons again. And last night I watched Caddyshack II and the OC before bed, I had forgotten my crazy crush on Oliver Trask (Taylor Handley) and my love for all things cheesy in this song by Tom Jones; a song which I will forever be reminded of Oliver Trask by. Seth Cohen and his wit and wisdom always leave me pondering, which by the way (other than Anna Stern) am I the only one who didn't know The Smurfs were 3 apples high in height? And lastly, you are listening to my favorite Bob Marley song; the man is a legend. I feel like sipping on a pineapple something whenever his music pops on......

    This oversize t-shirt dress by Babooshka is a dream, a liquid dream in style and the feather headband doubled as an awesome belt. The jodhpur style leggings are as soft as cashmere and equally amazing in design. I'm also overly excited with my newest addition of studded Sam Edelman shoes; they make me think of MK Olsen; always a plus. Enter Chalet for 10% OFF

    Thanks to StellaSteff for this Hot Pants feature :)
    + Visit here to see more wonderful pieces in the Babooshka collection.

    You're listening to: Bob Marley - Stir it Up

    Babooshka t-shirt dress and feather headband worn as belt. Dimepiece leggings. Sam Edelman wedges. Canary Yellow Vintage clutch. Forever 21 wire disc earrings.

Post Title

Pineapple Wine


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/08/pineapple-wine.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts