I like to call them my Topshop boots!






    The boots! from fashion chalet on Vimeo.




    dress: Lacoste.
    headband: Urban.
    rings: forever 21.
    boots: go jane.


    In an attempt to accept that Winter just isn't here yet, I settled on donning my Lacoste sweater dress sans tights or leggings. And instead, decided on the debuting of my new lace up booties that I just can't seem to get enough of. Thank you, knightcat! The double braided headband from Urban Outfitters was the icing on my cake. Hope you're all having a fantastic TGIF day, my lovelies.

Post Title

I like to call them my Topshop boots!


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-like-to-call-them-my-topshop-boots.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive