“Bad girls always wear red nail polish; on their toes.”













    I thought I'd make this particular post a little bit about the things I most enjoy. Gilmore girls for one, where the idea for the title of this post came from. Getting to know Erika (Fashion Chalet) a little bit better, means spending time with me at the bookstore; sipping a latte while pouring over a myriad of Fashion magazines. Scouring Vintage boutiques for the perfect, already worn in, leather boots and bags. An afternoon lunch at Sweet Tomatoes; salad and soup anyone? How about a walk in the park with a great book to read under a large shady tree? Oversized sunglasses in tow, of course. Target, Nordstrom and Barnes & Noble are other frequented haunts. Classical music soothes me. The Olsens inspire me. Audrey Hepburn is who I aspire to be. Rodarte, Balmain and Louboutin are what I crave most. Chanel is my makeup. America is my homeland. Fashion is my passion. Shoes are my compulsion. Juicy Couture is my guilty pleasure. American Apparel makes my heart beat. Marc Jacobs used to make my heart soar. Forever 21 leads me to great dresses and off beat jewelry. John Galliano, a genius in my eyes. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein still makes me cry. Fringe is my favorite accessory on everything. I 'd love to walk in Carine Roitfeld's shoes for a day. Jak and Jil make me crave my addiction that much more. And, I anxiously anticipate the release of Where The Wild Things Are movie, slated for October 2009.

    Dress: Vintage. Cardigan: Marc Jacobs. Tights: Target. Ankle Fringed Booties: Bakers.

Post Title

“Bad girls always wear red nail polish; on their toes.”


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/bad-girls-always-wear-red-nail-polish.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive