Something to Stomp around in!









    Sweater vest: Barneys New York. Leggings: Danskin. Scarf: forever 21. Military boots: Secondhand.

    You might remember this outfit from my vlog here.

    I. Some fast Facts about a few Fashion Chalet favs!
    • I have seen Napoleon Dynamite at least 20 times ... and counting.
    • I love re-reading old fashion magazines, never know when you might get re-inspired!
    • I find cooking to be just as fun and enjoyable as Fashion is for me.
    • I can't ever pass up a piece of cheesecake, especially when graham cracker crust is involved. Yum.
    • I finally saw Wall-E. I love him. I love Eve. Best movie EVER! Get it, if you haven't already done so.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    II. A few topics of interest I thought you might like to know about.
    • JBandMe.com is excited to announce a re-launch of their website. The new and improved site includes features such as a shop-able Lookbook, search navigation with sorting options, easy checkout process, a wish-list option, and detailed pictures.To celebrate this new launch they are hosting a $500.00 Shopping Spree for One Week Only! Tuesday, November 25 through Monday December 1, one lucky winner is going to receive a $500 Shopping Spree from jbandme.com. Set up an account and sign up for their e-mail list to receive special deals and promotions along with style tips.
    • MADE jewelry have also just launched a new website and are having a HUGE online Black friday sale (11/28--11/30) --with everything (including their new collection) marked 40% down!!! You can check out their beautiful and unique pieces MADE jewelry.

    I hope all of you have a lovely Holiday (for those of you celebrating) and are enjoying the extra long weekend. I'm off, tomorrow, to spend the entire weekend with family and friends and hopefully taking lots of photos of my outfits as well. CHEERS!

Post Title

Something to Stomp around in!


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/something-to-stomp-around-in.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive