The Eastern Glow











    I'm over the moon with my Foley + Corinna leather bag in delectable eggplant. Thanks to the wonderful Shop Therapy contest, I was able to win this magnificent handbag. The leather is incredibly supple. You guys are amazing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I'm also extremely thrilled with my new Oxford studded booties, courtesy of Newport News. I love you guys!! My brother was in town for the day, thus the outdoor shots this time around. Very exciting stuff. I had a blast pairing the minidress with knee socks, a la Silver. In other exhilirating news, I was happy to find myself featured in a website called Web Fashion Awards among many other stylish bloggers whom I greatly admire. Vote and comment for my featured entry here? Many thanks in advance. Another surprise to come; still in the works.

    Lace Blouse: Vintage (Grandmom's, handmade.) Dress: Bloomingdales. Knee socks: Juicy Couture. Booties: Newport News. Handbag: Foley + Corinna.

Post Title

The Eastern Glow


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/eastern-glow.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive