Alexandra and Theodora Richards, I vote Yes!



    Daughters of Patti Hansen and Rock and Roll legend, Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones; The Richards sisters share a wonderful pastiche of style. Alexandra is a model, artist and DJ in New York City. While Theodora is known for her rock chic style, and outgoing spirit. Theodora enjoys studying the art of painting and drawing, also in New York City. Alexandra at 23 and Theodora at 24, are as close and supportive of one another as sisters can be. Each brings in her own individual ideas, that, in turn, create a complementary mesh.

    Sources: imdb.com, tfs, people.com

    Thank you Daisy Chain for this excellent award ♥ of which I was awarded for my collages, outfits, kindness and "Disney princess hair" aw. You are amazingly sweet! And thanks to FiFi of Nature Graffiti who recently tagged me with this as well. You girls are so LOVELY.... :)

    And now, I shall pass it on to all of you, my loyal and oh so lovely readers! :)

Post Title

Alexandra and Theodora Richards, I vote Yes!


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/alexandra-and-theodora-richards-i-vote.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive