Waiting for my Ship to come, but my Ship's not coming back ...













    After enjoying a leisurely brunch in Miami Beach at News Cafe, I decided to pop into Barnes & Noble on my way home. Namely to pick up the Kate Moss Style book. To my dismay, it was already SOLD OUT!!!! Did anyone manage to get their hands on it? I want details!! For now, it will just have to go on my ever expanding Christmas Wish List ...

    Dress: forever 21.
    Bandeau:
    American Apparel.
    Scarf:
    forever 21.
    Sandals:
    Aldo.
    Bracelets & Rings:
    a varied mix (from a collection I started in Junior High!)

Post Title

Waiting for my Ship to come, but my Ship's not coming back ...


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/11/waiting-for-my-ship-to-come-but-my-ship.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive