Trying on Thierry Mugler

    Thierry Mugler Paris, Vintage Eighties Fashion Blazer, Outfit

    Thierry Mugler vintage pencil skirt, American Apparel Raglan, Vintage navy blazer

    Thierry Mugler Paris, Vintage Eighties Fashion Blazer, Outfit

    Thierry Mugler Paris, Vintage Eighties Fashion Blazer, Outfit

    Similar style: Yellow Pencil Skirt from Tibi, and a Neon Yellow Panel Skirt from Narciso Rodriguez, Similar Style: Navy blazer from Elizabeth and James



    I had a blast from the past trying on vintage pieces at Adore Boutique for my next photo shoot. I'm actually collaborating with the local magazine on a few articles that integrate my photo shoots. More to come on that soon. What do you think of this bright yellow pencil skirt? I think it's the cat's pajamas. I was able to spot it amid a rack of vintage garments because of its vibrant hue. It's a genuine Thierry Mugler from Paris in the eighties. The blazer, also from the eighties, came home with me too.


    I can't wait to share the final photo shoot with you guys... soon!



    Happy Sunday! ♥



    Bloglovin' - Facebook - Twitter

Post Title

Trying on Thierry Mugler


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/08/trying-on-thierry-mugler.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive