Hair Care with Hana Professional

    Isabel Marant pink shorts inspired Isabel Marant Sweater, YSL Arty Oval Ring in Turquoise, Fashion outfit
    Hana Professional Flat Iron and Serum
    Hana Professional Flat Iron and Serum
    Isabel Marant inspired outfit. Pink Shorts by J.Brand in light pink HERE or in hot pink HERE, YSL Arty Oval Ring, Sparkle and Fade sweater via Urban Outfitters

    When people compliment my hair, I have to wonder if they know how much time I actually spend on it? I wish I could step out of the shower, let it air dry à la the Olsens and be done with it. Alas, no. My hair, once dry, is actually naturally wavy. Not in lovely, bouncy curls, just puffy and frizzy. Thanks to HANA Professional introducing me to their line of shine shield serums, I apply a small amount throughout the ends of my hair before flat ironing it. Adds that extra bounce and shine to my hair which I love. I used to have a flat iron in college that took me nearly two hours to straighten my hair with. No more! My friend used to suggest getting a CHI Hair Straightener to save time. No need, this Hana Professional 1.5" flat iron is remarkable, in under 30 minutes I'm done. My hair stays straight and frizz free for days. Well, until I wash it again of course. My hair is so thick, yet no longer high maintenance. This iron is my new best friend.

Post Title

Hair Care with Hana Professional


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/08/hair-care-with-hana-professional.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive