Studded Bow Bag + John Hardy Tiger Cuff

    Studded Bow Bag Marc Jacobs, John Hardy Silver Tiger Cuff, Palu Macan Silver

    Studded Bow Bag Marc Jacobs, John Hardy Silver Tiger Cuff, Palu Macan Silver

    John Hardy Silver Cuff c/o Bailey's Fine Jewelry, Studded bow bag via Bevello



    Whilst working on a new Project, slated for Fall. I had the pleasure of stumbling across a couple of really cool local boutiques. First up? Test driving this adorable studded bag with a bow flap closure. Very Phillip Lim 3.1 and a touch Marc Jacobs. And the silver cuff is oodles of fun to wear. I was first drawn to the design for its edgy tiger stripes and intricate bamboo detail inside. I'm not a big jewelry person, I tend to go for turquoise, silver and funky, chunky pieces. I like edgy accessories. When I want to tone things down a bit, I stick to classic staples. "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" after all... ;)

Post Title

Studded Bow Bag + John Hardy Tiger Cuff


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/08/studded-bow-bag-john-hardy-tiger-cuff.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive