What's on Your iTunes Playlist??

    Neon Pink Skinny Jeans, Jessica Simpson Dany, Vintage Chanel bag, One Teaspoon Mickey, Nars Schiap Pink Lipstick, Society of Les Tank, Neon Yellow Nail Polish, iTunes Music Playlist

    One Teaspoon Mickey Shirt, Neon Pink Skinny Jeans, Society of Les lace Tank, Jessica Simpson Dany Platforms, Vintage bag and sunnies



    Neon Pink Skinny Jeans, Jessica Simpson Dany, Vintage Chanel bag, One Teaspoon Mickey, Nars Schiap Pink Lipstick, Society of Les Tank, Neon Yellow Nail Polish, iTunes Music Playlist



    As a special Readers Request, I've compiled my Top 25 iTunes Summer Playlist. Some of you may already follow my "Now Playing" tweets on Twitter. Many of the songs I listen to play a large role in what I wear on the blog. Music is a huge inspiration to me, and I work better with it. I'm also guilty of using the "Repeat ON" function. Sometimes a certain song gets me in just the right zone and state of mind. I rarely use the Shuffle mode.. unless I'm working out.


    I want to know what is in YOUR summer music mix? Please share!! :)

Post Title

What's on Your iTunes Playlist??


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-on-your-itunes-playlist.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive