What I Wore Yesterday...

    Havaianas Alpargatas, Skinny Jeans, Wildfox Couture, Fashion Outfit

    Havaianas Alpargatas, Wildfox Tee, Bebe Skinny Jeans similar here, Essie red nail polish



    Since yesterday was my day off, I dressed in neutral blues and kept things casual in skinny jeans and alpargatas. I ran a few errands and then stopped by my local Borders to check out the sales, unfortunately all the good stuff was already gone. It makes me sad to see Borders go out of business. That was always my favorite bookstore, aside from Waldenbooks.


    Neon Nail Polish, The Relic book

    The Relic, Butter Neon nail polish



    Lately, I've been reading a lot of mysteries and semi-horror books. Just finished The Relic. I had never read it before and thoroughly enjoyed every twist and turn and dark shadow lurking behind every corner. I've also taken to watching Mysteries on TV. See: Monk, X-Files and Alfred Hitchcock.

Post Title

What I Wore Yesterday...


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-i-wore-yesterday.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive