Moon Stone











    I was invited a few weeks ago to try Boutique by Forever 21. A new design to the Forever 21 store and collection; paralleling vintage. I'm infatuated with this sweater tunic top. Feeling like Pocahontas in the unique print and sequins; which only seemed to dazzle more in the light, I pranced by the lake. I can't wait for Spring and Summer to wear it as a dress with some funky footwear! You can check out my feature along with some other photos, bloggers and interview here.

    Forever 21 tunic and skinny jeans. James Perse thermal. *Bakers booties. (*Olivia Palermo, if you're reading this, I love that we both own the same shoes. ;)_


    Music gets a new face lift now with video, it seems I can only play music with video footage now!? Hope you like...

    Ps. Chuck Bass <3



    Playing Now: Animal | Miike Snow

Post Title

Moon Stone


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/12/moon-stone.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts