Now the Future's Sorted Out








    I love to go to the Gardens to breathe in the fresh air, take notes in my notebook and nosh on bright green vegetables.

    Any ideas on what you'll be wearing to ring in 2010 this NYE!?

    I'm not sure yet... something pretty, sparkly and grungy all in one.. maybe?



    Check out my SHOP periodically, as I will continue to update with new items. All at $20-$30. Always. Let me know if there's anything you've seen in the blog, you'd like to buy. I might just add it to the Shop.

    American Apparel top. Bebe leather jacket. Donni Charm scarf. Barneys CO-OP bag. Danskin leggings. Converse All Star sneakers.


    Playing Now: 1901 | Phoenix

Post Title

Now the Future's Sorted Out


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/12/now-future-sorted-out.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts