Right Where They Left You


    Anja Rubik editorial. Insanity of inspiration!!


    Chanel took things to a whole new level, Nun chic? The clogs were something I couldn't quite put my mind around, at first, but after seeing them again they kind of have this innocent/bad girl nuance to them. Plus I like that the whole ensemble reminds me of a movie I used to watch with my Grandmother in my childhood, The Trouble With Angels.




    Domenico Dolce was quoted in saying, "The idea of mixing varying florals in contrasting colors adds a modern approach to a classic staple." I quite agree!! Ps. I'm still craving these Dolce and Gabbana suede wedges.



    Florals, neutrals, skates, floaty chiffon, blanket shaped dresses, red lipstick, pretty ballerina up 'dos.




    Playing Now: Right Where They Left | White Rabbits


    Source: cartoonstyles via thefashionspot via flyme2themoon

Post Title

Right Where They Left You


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/12/right-where-they-left-you.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts