American Vintage






    This is my Pre-NYE, at home and casual look for today. I cannot wait to wear what I have in store for tonight though. THE SPECIAL PACKAGE arrived!!- And I'm just bubbling over with giddy excitement. You soon shall see what I have decided to don for tonight. MANY ADVANCE THANKS to those who sent in ideas. Let's just say that the fireworks won't be the only thing shining tonight. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S 20O9 to youuuu! :)

    Hoodie: Fruit of the Loom (the hubby's -I stole it -hahah!) Striped tee: Jones New York. Tights: Payless. Oxfords: Newport News.

    Super excited about modeflickan.se featuring my photo!!

    Translation: This particular outfit was influenced by Tallulah Morton (Australian model/it party girl) with the tights as pants and old-fashioned ankle boots. The plaid touch is very MK and the Eiffel Tower Paris t-shirt is just so me. As I hope to one day make my way there. :)

Post Title

American Vintage


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/12/american-vintage.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive