Lipstick Jungle



    Is it just me or does model, Isabeli Fontana bare a striking resemblance to Lipstick Jungle's
    gorgeous-with-her-glorious-hair, Brooke Shields? So much, I felt inspired to make this collage.
    Hope you enjoy.



    Today I:
    • Got "Circus" by Britney Spears. It's way better than I ever imagined. But maybe I'm biased???
    • Did the groceries (boring, except I did manage to pick up some fave delicious protein shakes!)
    • Bought a few Holiday movie classics.
    • Cleaned and organized my shoe closet up a bit.
    • Had some homemade tomato pasta for lunch. yum yum yum!

    Your comments and wonderful feedback mean THE WORLD to me.
    Again, thank you!! xxxx love...

    Photo sources: thefashionspot, thesunsetpalette

Post Title

Lipstick Jungle


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/12/lipstick-jungle.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive