Merkovsky & Me

    Mariane M. of Merkovsky contacted me (a few weeks ago)
    for a feature on her blog.

    She described it as being very The Selby -like in style.
    She also noted that "MK & Ashley's new book, Influence has
    interviews in the same format"
    very cool indeed.



    < click to enlarge!!
    ( page 2 ) & ( page 3 ) & ( page 4 )
    click above to read the rest.



    Thanks for having me, Merkovsky :)
    She had only the sweetest things to say about me and my blog.

    I adore her and her blog. She's inspiring in so many wonderful ways!!

    Thank you. <3

Post Title

Merkovsky & Me


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/12/merkovsky-me.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive