My Little One Piece Wonder



    Whenever it's rainy, dark or dreary, I always pull for a fun ensemble to help fill the day with a little more cheer. I opted for this adorable romper I scored at a secondhand shop a few weeks back. I love that it's a little longer than the typical rompers seen out there. The print as well as the waist cloth belt make me love it that much more. Thankfully, I remembered my grandmother's gift, these sandals, to finish off the look. My Little Pony princess, Rainbow Dash, came along for the ride.

    romper: secondhand vintage. bag: vintage. sandals: gift.

Post Title

My Little One Piece Wonder


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-little-one-piece-wonder.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive