Statues Crumble for me



    Thank you, Karyn at Alias denim, for the wonderful pair of jeans. As an avid denim collector, I was quite pleased to receive this pair in the mail. The fit, wash and feel are perfect. And to think they retail for only $40? After paying hundreds of dollars on premium denim, for their quality and fit, both Alias denim and I didn't like what it was doing to our bank accounts. Luckily, they decided to take the matter into their own hands to create something equally stylish yet budget friendly; and that is how Alias premium denim came to be.

    Vote for me in Lucky mag's contest?

    plaid top: vintage, belt: barneys new york, jeans: aliasdenim boots: secondhand, tee: DIY

Post Title

Statues Crumble for me


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/10/statues-crumble-for-me.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive