a Splash of Thanks!

    Daisy Bella, I was as pleased as a peach after receiving your scrumptious goodies in the mail (and Audrey-to boot!) Thank you for the warm gifts and equally kind card, my dear. You know how to make me smile.

    Daryl Hannah single handedly turned the t-shirt dress into an idea that truly worked. In Splash, also featuring Tom Hanks, Daryl manages to bring the mythical mermaid to life; a very stylish one at that! This 1984 classic still remains a favorite. Where is Bloomingdales?

    I want to say a GINORMOUS (meaning: really, really big!) thanks to all of my readers. I certainly do enjoy receiving your commentaries and wonderful feedback, as well as viewing each and every one of your blogs. It's almost like being welcomed with open arms to a very large (and very fashion forward!) family. Thank you.

Post Title

a Splash of Thanks!


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/10/splash-of-thanks.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive