Just like Marissa Cooper, I love my Share Bear ♥




    She'll watch over you with her Care Bear stare! - Seth Cohen.

    We're still in summer(y) mode here in Sunny Miami. Although, we are starting to get cool gentle breezes in the evening. I am taking full advantage of wearing thin cotton and leg baring frocks while I still can... before mid-November, when the brisk weather officially hits. I am aggressively at work unpacking and organizing myself into the new place and closet space. I hope to take photos when all is said and done. Hopefully you are all having a glorious Wednesday!

    dress:
    DIY into a mini / vintage.
    heels: BCBG.
    belt
    : vintage.


    OC photo courtesy of:
    mischa-b.com

Post Title

Just like Marissa Cooper, I love my Share Bear ♥


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/10/just-like-marissa-cooper-i-love-my.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive