Stained Glass Truth, 8.21





    It's been a while since I actually left you with another one of my outfit posts. I am so sorry. It's been hectic around here these last couple of days, as I was out of town last weekend and then had to deal with Tropical Storm Fay when I got back. Not very fun. But I'm back home now and online. Hopefully this look will inspire you as you begin your journey back to class, work or whatever. Simple comforts come from cotton!

    Tee: Vintage, Cut offs: Blue Cult, Wedges: Bakers, Bag: Vintage, Necklaces: f21.

    A little fun video I found to be.. quite inspirational. The creepy factor is there, but still there is something I just love about it too.


Post Title

Stained Glass Truth, 8.21


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/08/stained-glass-truth-821.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive