It may rain, but still I see the light

    Having ordered my straw fedora a little over a month ago, I only just now realized that Rachel Bilson has the exact same fedora I donned last month in my Blog. Above she is shown in those exact candids (taken a couple of weeks ago) wearing hers. How fun to see one of my favorite peers donning something I purchased without even knowing it was also her latest 'obsession du jour.' In fact, it is that same outfit I am wearing above that was entered and approved for the Teen Vogue snapshot contest entry. Be a dear and vote for me here? Thank you so very, very much to everyone who has already voted for me and to those who intend to do so in the near future... all you need is an email to register.
    Sources: JustJared (for candid of Rachel), Urban Oufitters (for the *images I used)

Post Title

It may rain, but still I see the light


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/08/it-may-rain-but-still-i-see-light.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive