Thank you, Raya!!

    What a lovely surprise to find this afternoon on Raya's blog. (I'm #3!)
    Thank you for the wonderful shout out/feature. And to be among the best!! What you said really warmed my heart and made me smile 10 times over! ♥
    The Collage:
    What She Said:
    3) Fashion Chalet: This girl is the sweetest bloginista. Not only does she have her free spirit style down to a T, she even has time to ensure you get a comment back from her. Her inspiration boards are by far the best ones I have seen, and let me just tell you, if you are in a fashion funk her creations will get you feelin' groovy once again.

    source: you're so fetch

Post Title

Thank you, Raya!!


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/08/thank-you-raya.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive