le CHEAP c'est CHIC!


    I awoke this morning to a few new comments in my Teen Vogue contest one of which stood out to me the most, from blogger leCheapc'estChic. When I checked out her blog I found an even greater surprise. Myself. In one of her stylish features about fashionable bloggers around the world. She had only the nicest things to say about me, which really made my day that much brighter. My warmest thanks goes out to you, Stephanie. What an incredibly tremendous honor to be included in such a wonderful editorial.

    Here is what she had to say:

    When something good is discovered, the pleasure one derives from it doubles when there is the possibility of sharing that pleasure. The internet abounds with blogs and this can sometimes make it difficult to find what you're looking for in a blog, or easy to miss the good ones that deserve all the attention they can get. It is therefore that today I am dedicating this post to three fashionistas who inspire me and bloggers around the globe. Cindy, Erika, & Jessica may have a blog and love for fashion in common, but everyday they're bringing their unique ventures in fashion to the blogosphere where the world awaits with eyes wide open.

    Erika of fashionchalet embodies the essence of style. She's endlessly creative in her looks which vary from classically elegant (think Audrey Hepburn) to everyday chic (think American apparel and the Olsen twins) and her blog- which is a creative force on its own in terms of documenting her looks- inspires her readers to not only take cues from her innate style, but is a valuable lesson in the how-to's of making budget pieces look phenomenal.

Post Title

le CHEAP c'est CHIC!


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/08/le-cheap-c-chic.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive