Midnight Lace











    Happy Twenty Ten! How was your New Year's Eve spent? I was invited to a little Dinner party last minute, which meant a chance to dress up one very last time in 2009. I ate shrimp Creole, played Are You Smarter than a 5th grader? and rang in 2010 right: with lace, Balenciaga, 12 grapes and champagne! Thanks to Karen & Diana for scoring my new shoes all the way from New York City for me! ;) Nicolas Ghesquière is one of my favorite people; as is Mary-Kate Olsen, thus these being my new favorite shoes!

    Forever 21 faux fur vest, letter E initial necklace and chain mail pouch purse, Love Label dress, LuShae cross necklace, My Name necklace, We Love Colors sparkle tights and Balenciaga Spring RTW'07 sandals.


    Playing Now: Heart's a Mess | Gotye


Post Title

Midnight Lace


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/01/midnight-lace.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts