And every night we'll watch the Stars











    Recently I have been: watching the night sky just after the rain clears, singing along to Britney Spears, watching My So-Called Life while snacking on cereal, dancing in the rain, writing inspirational quotes into my journal, supporting Haiti, running in the park with Sweety, making strawberry smoothies, loving knee-socks, lounging in my vintage Mickey sweater, playing with kittens, tuning in to Golden Girls reruns, painting my nails Gothic black a la Lincoln Park by OPI, practicing my whistling, settling into my favorite corner in Borders with a pile of fashion magazines, mocha coffee for breakfast, becoming makeup obsessed at Sephora, reading Nylon, hoping for Alexa Chung to make a US comeback, adoring Catbreath's collaboration with Obey, finding my high school yearbooks and reminiscing, waking up to sunshine and warmth.

    Obey x Catbreath T-Shirt and Body con skirt, Aldo heels, Scarlet Room jacket




    Playing Now: Paris | Friendly Fires

Post Title

And every night we'll watch the Stars


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/01/and-every-night-we-watch-stars.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts