Banana Pancakes








    It was so cold the day I took these photos. Supposedly this is the coldest Winter North Carolina has had in a while. I was silly to forget my gloves. The soft, cashmere snood (a scarf/hood hybrid) from Le Col kept my neck nice and toasty. I was excited to learn that Anna Wintour has one too. Finding the perfect Parka had been on my mind for the longest time. I found this one by chance in Forever 21, the absolute very last one and in my size, while Christmas shopping. And finally, the debut of the other Balenciagas I recently scored along with the sandals in my previous post. These are the platform loafers I have coveted since 2007. I've seen both Vanessa Traina and Ashley Olsen (two choice tastemakers) donning them in this particular color before, too.






    Forever 21 parka, fur and studded rings, Le Col snood, Vintage watch, AA raglan, Superfine skinny jeans, Nightingale bag, Balenciaga suede platform loafers, eBay wolf and evil eye rings.


    Playing Now: Woman By the Well | Sarah Blasko

Post Title

Banana Pancakes


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/01/banana-pancakes.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts