The Little Match Girl












    I've been craving a blanket-like accessory all Winter long. I finally found one. I love the comfort of just throwing on one big piece over your other layers. It's systematically comfortable and cool.

    I got these very Superhero worthy over the knee boots about a month ago. I finally got the opportunity to debut them, at a Barbecue party in the park yesterday. Roasting marshmallows, listening to mix CD's with friends and laughing at the silliest of things made for a fun night.

    As a kid one of my favorite fairy tales was The Little Match Girl.



    Many thanks for the weardrobe 100 feature - the best of 2009 street style
    from the top fashion blogs online.
    *Fashion Chalet is on page 50.

    Forever 21 poncho, Topshop OTK boots and studded suede bag, American Apparel raglan, Danskin leggings, H&M gloves (thank you, Caylee), Urban Outfitters cable slouch beanie


    Playing Now: My Girls | Animal Collective


Post Title

The Little Match Girl


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-match-girl.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts