Walking in Angela Chase's Shoes


    {Barneys New York wool scarf, Etre Touchy gloves, Coach bag, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Vintage coat, Topshop skinny jeans}







    HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    One of my favorite lines from My So Called Life. I so relate!

    Angela: So it keeps me going or something, like, I need it just to get through the day. It's, it's just...
    Rickie: It's an obsession.
    Angela: Right, and, and if you make it real, it's, it's not the same. It's not, it's not yours anymore. I, I don't know, maybe I'd rather have the fantasy, than even *him*.

Post Title

Walking in Angela Chase's Shoes


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/12/walking-in-angela-chase-shoes.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts