New York, I Love.


    {Vintage coat, Target thermals, Forever 21 scarf, So Low leggings, Urban Outfitters Ecote bag, Fiorentini + Baker boots}




    {I bought this Print while in Soho. Check out his collection of pieces here.}


    My Favorite Things About New York:

    + Hole-in-the-Wall restaurants
    + Walking for miles... drinking in the atmosphere and the people around me.
    + Pinkberry!
    + Soho
    + The High Energy
    + I feel at home...

    (P.S.)
    I'm on Netflix. Recommend away your best Netflix suggestions. I signed up for both mail and instant online streaming. It's an early Christmas present to myself. I see one movie or show every night before bed....

Post Title

New York, I Love.


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-york-i-love.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts