Fashion Chalet + Koshka


    Bloglovin' and Koshka recently invited me to collaborate on a special Holiday project. I was asked to style a shoot modeling my favorite Koshka piece. I chose this jacket for its versatility, color and intriguing design. I'm also partial to the way green has a way of complimenting my hair.







    {Koshka jacket, Urban Revisions top, Superfine jeans, H&m rosette clutch, Ralph Lauren watch, Chloe wedges}

    A huge thanks to Bloglovin’ and Koshka for letting me be a part of this great opportunity!

    What is your favorite piece on the Koshka site?

Post Title

Fashion Chalet + Koshka


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/12/fashion-chalet-koshka.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts