My Favorite Highway



    Current Favorites…

    + Eating Saltines, while standing in the kitchen, with strawberry jelly..
    + Spending absurd amounts of money on iTunes
    + Brewing decaf to accompany a Christmas movie every night




    Things I Want To Do…

    + Work for a Fashion magazine (layouts, styling, writing…)
    + Attend Paris Fashion Week
    + Meet Lagerfeld in person
    + Order Croissants in Paris
    + Create a Carrie Bradshaw shoe closet
    + Visit Australia
    + Live in New York and/or Paris
    + Kiss in the rain! À la Breakfast at Tiffany's..



    Books I Have Read Lately…

    + Twilight Saga, all 4
    + Christian Dior: The Biography
    + Kardashian Konfidential—don’t mock!
    + Speak by Laurie Halse Andersen (again, it’s that good)
    + My Diary from Middle School (hilariously filled with “love notes” to crushes, fashion doodles and quotes from my favorite TV shows scrawled in neon marker)



    Fictional Characters I Wish I Could Meet In Real Life…

    + Angela Chase
    + Carrie Bradshaw
    + Edward Cullen
    + Holly Golightly
    + Katherine Pierce
    + Kelly Kapowski
    + Nancy Botwin
    + Naomi Clark
    + Pretty Little Liars Cast
    + Serena van der Woodsen
    + Seth Cohen
    + Stefan Salvatore (and Damon!)

Post Title

My Favorite Highway


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-favorite-highway.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts