Restaurant City


    We Are Rubbish Lace Panel Shirtdress, Silvana Danies Horn Necklace, SOLD Design Lab skinny jeans, Nightingale bag.

    Turquoise is one of my favorite accessories.

    Jeffrey Campbell Mariel wedges (Solestruck)


    New York is known for its busy streets and gourmet dining. I have come to realize that the options are endless when it comes to choosing. Dinner at Pastis was nothing short of delectable. The fries were extremely delicious and were teasing me with their aroma from the moment I walked in.


    I chose the spinach raviolis while Karen and Alejandro both ordered fish.


    Dessert quickly followed:

    Sticky Toffee Pudding (my favorite, hands down!!) with vanilla ice cream

    ...and Strawberry Shortcake with fresh cream.



    After dinner we all went for a spin around the City. Times Square lit up at night still makes me gasp..



    We ended the evening with chilled champagne and Pretty in Pink in bed.


    View from the Hotel room.

    { Ph. Alejandro J. }

    Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter

    [Press Play ►] Seven | Chew Lips

Post Title

Restaurant City


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/07/restaurant-city.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts