From Miami to New York



    I'm back from Miami.



    Surrounded by the breezy sea air, I felt like a gypsy walking through the sand with my hamsa detailed scarf and long, flowy dress.



    Otrera hamsa scarf, Old Navy dress, Gap denim jacket.



    PS. I'll be in Soho next week.

    Oh, how I'd love to eventually make New York my home. I feel so alive whenever I'm in the City, I can't explain it exactly. Any recommendations on what to see, where to shop and most importantly where to dine?
    xo


    { Src: Flickr }

    Follow Me On Bloglovin' and Twitter

    [Press Play ►] New York, New York | Moby feat. Debbie Harry

Post Title

From Miami to New York


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/07/from-miami-to-new-york.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts