Mind the Gap



    Gap Always Skinny 1969 denim courtesy of Lucky Magazine.

    Forever 21 blouse. Target tank. Storets blue suede wedges.



    What drew me instantly to this particular pair was the wash. I’m partial to light wash denim, especially in the summer. They remind me of clouds. The fit is slightly on the baggier side, which I love. I’m a fan of cuffing up the hems. They have a boyfriend fit that is appealing yet still feminine and flattering.



    I chose to keep the other pieces neutral to compliment the denim. The shocking blue shoes seem to make these jeans stand out that much more. This pair is not only soft but lightweight in texture. I am sure to wear them time and time again.



    Now I'm off to start packing for another special trip.. news soon...


    Follow Me On Bloglovin' and Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Chances | Five for Fighting

Post Title

Mind the Gap


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/07/mind-gap.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts