Your Love's a Drug


    Vodka & Caviar by OPI and Bleach Black rings.

    The two-tier vanilla cake I made for Mother's day. Strawberry jam, whipped cream, red sugar sprinkles and fresh strawberries topped it off.

    It disappeared in less than a day.

    My LG Rumor Touch is so perfect for texting on while waiting at a Cafe.

    I like to decorate my fingers with Noir rings.

    Pierre Hardy x Gap Spring wedges are my new staple.

    AA salt and pepper hoody. Rebecca Minkoff Morning After clutch. True Religion Johnnys.

    These Jeffrey Campbell Snick wedges are love.

    They very much remind me of Celine Spring'10.

    Check out Fashion Chalet in Interview here and here. Thanks, girls!

    Enjoy your weekend!! :)

    Ps. I can't wait for 90210 Season 3!! AHHHH!

    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter



    [Press Play ►] Slang Tang | Discovery

Post Title

Your Love's a Drug


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/05/your-love-drug.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts