Walking in Wonderland






    This is what I would have worn to Coachella, if I had gotten the chance to go. The floaty, light fabric of this colorful printed French Connection dress is so airy and fresh. The wedges are a collaboration between Pierre Hardy and Gap that debut in stores (and online) May 10th. I'm impressed by both the design and comfort level. Like walking on Sunshine.




    And yes, I cut my hair. I finally took the plunge. I trimmed about 5 or 6 inches off and had the rest thinned and layered throughout. I may go a tiny bit shorter with more layers in a few months. Summer is too long and too hot for high maintenance hair... I will always miss my Alexander Wang and Miu Miu braid nevertheless.


    French Connection Edelweiss dress. Pierre Hardy for Gap Spring wedges.
    Brighton charm bracelets. Wet & Wild red lipstick.




    Have a Happy Mother's Day! I'm baking as I type....

    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Dream City | Free Energy

Post Title

Walking in Wonderland


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/05/walking-in-wonderland.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts