Forward March




    Brixton hat and t-shirt. H&M denim leggings. Forever 21 military vest. Asos studded ankle boots.



    Sometimes I'm asked if Fashion is my first and only love. In many ways it is. I enjoy writing about it, studying it and collecting inspirational photographs that draw me in both consciously and subconsciously.



    I, however, have other passions that bring me just as much joy. I truly take pleasure in cooking and creating a meal that not only tantalizes my taste buds but one that is also appealing to the eye in appearance. I pull many recipes from homemade books passed down to me by both my Grandmother and Mother as well as online sites and magazines. I sometimes come up with the tastiest of concoctions just by experimenting with what is already in my fridge.



    Another fervor of mine is animals. I seem to lure them with my calm and approachable air. If I could rescue every single stray and care for them I would. When I was little I used to imagine having a gigantic castle where all of these animals I would save could live. I still dream about that today, just in more realistic terms.



    Over the weekend I saw this fairy tale unfold about a special friendship between a young girl and her friendship with a fox. Shot in the beautiful mountains of France, we learn how love is not about possession but simply about being there for one another. The movie is called The Fox and The Child and I highly recommend it to those who haven't already seen it.



    True friendship between human and animal is extremely difficult to attain because the human will inevitably be tempted to domesticate the animal, changing its character and life, longing to own it instead of just watching, liking and meeting it. -IMDB.com


    Follow for Blog Updates:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter



    Ps. Congrats to the Hana Professional flat iron winner. Jennifer Fabulous.

    ♫ ♪

    Can anybody help me find this in MP3? It isn't on iTunes. :( Windy Whistle by Alice Lewis


    [Press Play ►] Good Life | One Republic

Post Title

Forward March


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/03/forward-march.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts