Black Orchid Balloons









    Revolve Clothing houses so many of my favorite labels and opens a window of inspiration with just one click of my mouse. When I first heard that they were fans of my blog, I was left completely flattered. I'm a fan of the way they piece the clothing on their site into bona fide exciting wear. Check out my Interview here.



    Alexander Wang Tank. BB Dakota skirt. House of Harlow Thin Stack Ring in Rose Gold. Dolce cardigan. Aldo platform pumps.



    At first I felt daunted with the task of picking out some items to model on my blog. So many designers, collections and just plain cool pieces. It was so hard to choose! I finally sought some help from my friend and fellow shopping enthusiast Stephanie. Two heads are better than one. She single handedly picked out the skirt I'm wearing, saying it reminded her of what "the leggy twenty somethings would wear" such as Whitney Port, Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung (and myself.) With its exposed zipper set in pretty peach and deep plum tiered layers, I fell head over heels. To add to the lot, I opted for a delicately soft Alexander Wang racer back tank in gray (Stephanie has one too) and a new piece of jewelry, in the form of a delicate ring by Nicole Richie. I also picked out a MINK PINK sleeveless chambray dress. I hope the sun comes out to play soon, I cannot wait to bask in the Vitamin-D enriched light with it on this Spring!



    Ps. Thanks for the sweet Interview and Feature, Tiffany!

    [Press Play ►] Kids | MGMT

Post Title

Black Orchid Balloons


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/03/black-orchid-balloons.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts