Emerald City









    I took these photos yesterday morning after being invited to a tea party / brunch. What better place to debut Chanel's confectionery clogs than among toasted banana pancakes and soft blueberry scones? The wind whipped past my face and hair at record speed, leaving my fingers and legs with a frosty chill. Anything for blog photo opts right? ;)



    Vintage hat, skirt and poncho. Nasty Gal Vintage leopard coat. German tights. Jeffrey Campbell Charlie clogs.
    Forever 21 rings. Sally Hansen nails.

    Nokia N97 phone.




    Chanel Image Source: Coutorture

    Sadness swept over me when I first heard the tragic news about Alexander McQueen. :( My thoughts & prayers go out to his family.

    [Press Play ►] Horchata | Vampire Weekend

Post Title

Emerald City


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/02/emerald-city.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts