Woke Up Late


    New jewelry from Yosca, Greece and Israel. The evil eye charm bracelet matches my ring perfectly. The scarab charm necklace is simply decadent.

    After a delicious Chinese meal I read my fortune, snugly wrapped into a crunchy cookie.

    My sidekick, Sweety. A very intelligent Boston Terrier.

    This Noir panda ring is seriously becoming a great staple this Summer.

    Reading Material. I just started Twilight this week, only a few chapters in. Nylon magazine and of course the ubiquitous gossip rags.

    When it rains I like to tie the hems of my jeans up with ankle strap sandals.

    Well guys, I am finally back from my 14+ hour road trip from Miami. I got to spend time with many of my favorite relatives, the beach and great food. I look forward to another identical trip soon... lots of pictures to share.

    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Sleepyhead | Passion Pit

Post Title

Woke Up Late


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/06/woke-up-late.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts