Butterflies and Hurricanes






    Obakki scarf, Forever 21 raincoat and khaki shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Snick wedges, Vintage Teal puffy shoulder top, YSL arty ovale ring.



    I feel as if I am becoming quite the Jeffrey Campbell aficionado. I can't help it. I love shoes.



    My YSL ring makes another debut & I find it funny that the only finger she fits on is my middle left one. Alexa Chung wears hers the exact same way.



    The scarf I am wearing is by Obakki and I am very excited to share the story behind it. The Obakki Foundation went to Cameroon, Africa and gave 150 children living in three orphanages a piece of paper and a pen, and asked them three questions: What makes you happy? What makes you sad? What makes you afraid? 100% of proceeds go directly to helping the children. Every heartfelt answer they wrote down is scrawled all over this scarf.

    Now I ask you: What makes you happy, sad, and afraid?


    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Bat You'll Fly | Animal Collective

Post Title

Butterflies and Hurricanes


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/06/butterflies-and-hurricanes.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts