Sparrow Song


    I have been spellbound by pink since I was a little girl and recently by Sparrows due to the collection
    from Miu Miu Spring 2010. This floaty top is the perfect union of the two.

    Gina Tricot top (thanks to the helpful Ediot)

    H&M leggings, Nike workout bra, Kate Spade grecian sandals.

    Nails by OPI in Vodka & Caviar.

    I'm delighted to share with you how I was recently chosen as one of the featured Stylists to answer questions on
    What To Wear. Have a fashion question? Get a visual answer here.



    Ps. I hope I'm not alone in admitting my addiction to Pretty Little Liars on ABC family it's the best un-kept secret on television right now. I'm so happy it debuted to great reviews. I'm a girly girl at heart with a hunger for gossip it seems... Tune in, if you haven't already.



    I also have some extra elating news to reveal but mum's the word, for now...



    Still more to come from Miami...

    Follow @ Bloglovin' and Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Secret | The Pierces

Post Title

Sparrow Song


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/06/sparrow-song.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts