Missed the Boat




    Dragonflies look so mystical.

    My favorite denim vest!

    I feel on top of the clouds in these shoes...

    A skirt with pockets is so ideal.


    Threadsence pocket tank, Forever 21 floral pocket skirt, Pierre Hardy x Gap wedges,
    Vintage Guess denim vest.




    My first afternoon in Florida was spent in Marco Island. I enjoyed ice cream sandwiches, iced lattes, running in the beach, drinking Odwalla (oh how I missed it!) Any retailers in NC by the way? I chased dragonflies and soaked up the Sun.

    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter


    [Press Play ►] Missed the Boat | Modest Mouse

Post Title

Missed the Boat


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/06/missed-boat.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts