I'd rather be lucky...





    After watching Match Point last week, directed by Woody Allen, and with none other than Jonathan Rhys Meyers in the lead role (as well as Scarlett Johansson) I felt an inclination to hear her singing voice. I found this remake of "Summertime" on iTunes and instantly fell in love with it.

    Who else has seen Match Point? Thoughts? Reviews? I was left in both shock and amazement by the end of it all. Jon Rhys aces it again! From beginning to end, everything tied in together so nicely; the script, the storyline, the acting. The only word to leave my lips once the film was over......? Genius.


    Dress/Scarf: Modify Clothing. Cropped Jacket, Heels, Clutch: Vintage.

Post Title

I'd rather be lucky...


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-rather-be-lucky.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts